Monday, May 14, 2012

Attempt at printing

For the Liu Kang project last year. It is supposed to be the helix bridge found at Marina Bay in Singapore. I thought that I should print the helix bridge as it is a prominent icon of Singapore and it made it into the list of the top 20 bridges in the world! :D
Blogger decided to flip the pic @_@ Anyway, first attempt at printing using perspex(?) I think...I would consider it to be quite unsuccessful...
I didn't carve the board properly - those parts that were supposed to be dark are not carved deep enough and some parts which were not supposed to be so dark look dark. >.< I should pay more attention to the depth of my carving... But no matter what, there are always rooms for improvement and I hope that I will have the chance to do painting again! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment